Re: trees

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: trees
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 12:21:16 +0200

By nested trees, I just meant trees inside trees. That is already implemented in trees.

To make them horizontal, maybe a macro like <\rotate | 90 | <\tree | <\rotate | -90 | <arg>> | … |  <\rotate | -90 | <arg>> >
If you do it manually it works (clumsily) but it is not easy to access the elements of the tree after building it.

Julien