Re: Bibliography

  • From: Nefton Pali <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Bibliography
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 09:17:17 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp-out-2.di.u-psud.fr 4S3D4v3BNkz9CK
  • Ironport-hdrordr: A9a23:1s/91q6FGS05XuLcowPXwDjXdLJyesId70hD6qkQc3dom7+j9/ xG/c5w6faaslossR0b6LW90ey7MBfhHP1OjrX5X43OYOCOggLBEGgh1/qB/9SKIUzDH4BmpM RdmuRFZuHYPBxAl9/z5AT9O9w8wN+BmZrY/dv2/jNXVxhjb6wl1xt0FgreMkAefng+ObMJUK GH/8JCqn6bdW8JYt/TPAhjY8Hz4+fTnJbqJSULHQIj9WC1/FWV1II=
  • Ironport-sdr: 6522577d_6UnX/GSgN76KNulUK1GVkk5H8JeHtdAcqzpyI1qtufHFN01 lI86xVyLripwHzwsLGwDWTIxLt4QG3JpnKBrPtg==

Dear Giovanni,

many thanks for your kind reply and hellp. Yes, please find enclosed the .bib file that I created. It is impossible to integrate it when I select on the menu File-->Import-->BibTex

Best,

Nefton