Mixing quiz questions

  • From: David Latreyte <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Mixing quiz questions
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 15:12:06 +0400

Hello,

I'm currently creating my quizzes with the esami package in LaTeX (the only
thing I can't yet do with TeXmacs). The latter allows me to randomly mix the
suggested answers for each question, when I create the pdf, and even allows
me to write several similar questions that are chosen randomly.
I've started writing a script in Python (I don't know Scheme well enough)
that manipulates texmacs files (which isn't very clean) but before going any
further I'd like to know if this work has already been done.

Thank you.
Bye
————
David Latreyte