Re: Mixing quiz questions

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Mixing quiz questions
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 12:26:15 +0000

There is a hint on how to do it by Max Gubinelli in http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/include-a-texmacs-file-in-my-master-document-and-edit-it-directly/889/11 and more hints in the following posts.

I started from it to compose a document with exercises extracted randomly from several lists, one per list, but I have not found all of the software that I wrote and used to do it.

Here are test macros that I wrote for assembling a document; I find them rather chaotic but I hope they help :-) In the next few days I might find a bit of time to sort out the software and write a sensible draft, but I do not promise it.

<assign|item-list-1|<tuple|a|b|c|d|e>>

<assign|item-list-2|<tuple|a|b|c|d|e>>

<assign|item-list-3|<tuple|a|b|c|d|e>>

<assign|item-list-4|<tuple|a|b|c|d|e>>

<assign|rand|<macro|n|<extern|(lambda (n) (stree-\<gtr\>tree (random
(string-\<gtr\>number (tree-\<gtr\>stree n)))))|<arg|n>>>>

<assign|content|<macro|lst|<quasiquote|<look-up|<arg|lst>|<rand|<length|<arg|lst>>>>>>>

<assign|doc-tuple|<xmacro|args|<arg|args|<extern|(stree-\<gtr\>tree (random
3))>>>>

<assign|random-list|<\macro>
  <\enumerate>
    <item><content|<value|item-list-1>>