Re: Difficult macro parameters - removing the implicit document tag

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Difficult macro parameters - removing the implicit document tag
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 19:56:11 +0000

On 12/02/24 17:56, Sam Liddicott wrote:
It's incredible the number of hours I spent over the last week because of the difficulty in getting texmacs to remove the default document tag from a macro definition/invocation.

I can trick it into not happening ...

I also think the documentation on entering source code is one of the weak points of TeXmacs.