Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: bug exponents

  • From: Grégoire Lecerf <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: bug exponents
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 13:32:31 +0200

Dear Vincent,

I've just done a fresh installation of Catalina 10.15.7 and TeXmacs 2.1.4 (the official version from texmacs.org).

I use a French keyboard and I don't observe the keyboard issue in math mode you mentioned.

So I guess that this issue might be related to particular settings of your operating system, account, TeXmacs preferences, or TeXmacs customizations. I suggest that you create a new user account on our computer and test TeXmacs from it.

Best wishes,
Grégoire.

  • Re: bug exponents, Grégoire Lecerf, 08/01/2024

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page