Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: bug exponents

  • From: vincent douce <address@concealed>
  • To: Grégoire Lecerf <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: bug exponents
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 09:26:37 +0200

ok Grégoire but me too, i dont always observe the crash while « recalculate
all »
i can spend sometimes two days and work on 20 or 30 TeXmacs different
documents, and have no crash while « recalculate all »
it is rare but such quiet days can occur

i can try to crate a new user on my mac, and import on it all my TeXmacs
documents and my-init-texmacs (which i need to work and the crashes existed
long before i created it) and see if there the crashes appear

i can do it, under macos it is easy to change from an account to an other

so i try and i will come back to report crashes if there are

thanks for having taken the time to test on your side

Vincent

> Le 1 août 2024 à 13:32, Grégoire Lecerf
> <address@concealed> a écrit :
>
> Dear Vincent,
>
> I've just done a fresh installation of Catalina 10.15.7 and TeXmacs 2.1.4
> (the official version from texmacs.org).
>
> I use a French keyboard and I don't observe the keyboard issue in math mode
> you mentioned.
>
> So I guess that this issue might be related to particular settings of your
> operating system, account, TeXmacs preferences, or TeXmacs customizations.
> I suggest that you create a new user account on our computer and test
> TeXmacs from it.
>
> Best wishes,
> Grégoire.

  • Re: bug exponents, Grégoire Lecerf, 08/01/2024
    • Re: bug exponents, vincent douce, 08/02/2024

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page