Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Navigation in TeXmacs document

  • From: "Normand Beaudoin" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Navigation in TeXmacs document
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 20:07:44 +0200

A question about navigation in TeXmacs. When I click on a bibliographic
reference number, in the text, TeXmacs jumps to the reference in the
bibliography. Very good. But how to do the reverse. How to jump from an
element in the bibliography to one of the places where this bibliographic
element is cited in the text? I have tried many things, and searched the user
manual, the internet and The Jolly Writer, to no avail!
Thank you very much. Normand

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page