Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: itemize

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: itemize
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 19:27:14 +0000

On 31/07/24 21:29, vincent douce wrote:

a) my first question is : do you think all this work could be programmed into my-init-texmacs instead of ~/.TeXmacs.plugins ?

Maybe not, because the macro new-list in the style file is also essential. Perhaps someone else knows better than me

   i) if i type [- tab] and again and again i obtain a list with only the — symbol (minus) : how can i get what your code seems to programm (minus, dot, arrow…)

my code programs only the new list itemize-perso, the define-group instruction tells TeXmacs that the behaviour of itemize-perso must be the one defined by the group itemize-tag (I do not know how that is achieved)

   ii) how can i put the symbol i want behind the « itemize-perso » instruction at the end of your code ?

Pls. see macro new-list in the style file (the one that I pasted in the email that I sent you, I hope it went over the mailing list for the ml participants too at my first attempt)---

<new-list|itemize-perso|aligned-item|<macro|x|here goes the symbol>>

You might try to read again the post at https://texmacs.github.io/notes/docs/new-lists.html, maybe now it might make more sense.

  • Re: itemize, Giovanni Piredda, 08/02/2024

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page