Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: Polynomial long division

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Polynomial long division
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 17:13:08 +0000

On 15/10/24 18:33, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
I think a more appropriate and uniform way is the one in the screenshot
below, always using a “plain table”, there is some work in getting the
borders right, but I would not say it is a pain. Certainly would be a nice
exercise to write a macro for this.

In writing the macro, I would not know how to automate the insertion of rows at the bottom. But perhaps given that this is a _polynomial_ division one could program the number of rows in the macro.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page