Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: jupyter…

  • From: vincent douce <address@concealed>
  • To: Henri Girard <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: jupyter…
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 10:54:55 +0200

hello Henri
the % is not recognized and provcks a syntax error

Le 15 oct. 2024 à 18:54, Henri Girard <address@concealed> a écrit :

here it is :

%matplotlib notebook
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

import matplotlib
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
%matplotlib inline

theta=np.linspace(0,2*np.pi,100)
x=np.cos(theta)
y=np.sin(theta)
fig,ax=plt.subplots()
ax.plot(x,y)
ax.set_aspect(1)
plt.show

I got a blue circle

Next time put le python code because from an image I have to write it and I am not a good typist !

best

Henri

Le 15/10/2024 à 17:26, vincent douce a écrit :
thanks Henri
the % is not recognized

<GraphiqueColl?-8.png>

Le 15 oct. 2024 à 15:10, Henri Girard <address@concealed> a écrit :

Sorry for not being clear :

In Jupyter notebook with python if we want a graphic embeded one just write at begining

%matplotlib inline

and all pictures will be inside jupyter and not outside