Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: [texmacs-users] How can I get Mogan keybinding in TexMacs?

  • From: proitheus <address@concealed>
  • To: Frank <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [texmacs-users] How can I get Mogan keybinding in TexMacs?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 19:51:38 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

It's weird. I only get the blur when using -platform wayland...

The left side uses -platform wayland.

I use hyprland.

Oct 17, 2024 19:36:10 Frank <address@concealed>:

Hello,

For blurry font on Wayland: I am not sure how you start Mogan. I have no such issue if I start Mogan with

MoganResearch -platform wayland

on Sway (but I have such issue on TeXmacs, seemingly due to an older version of Qt). If I understand correctly, the blur comes from XWayland.

Best,
Frank