Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - [texmacs-users] unintuitive disappearing table cell

  • From: Dmitry <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [texmacs-users] unintuitive disappearing table cell
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 00:30:19 +0300

Hello,
as a newbie I'm playing around with tables and find out a strange table behaviour ( see animated gif )
table_cell_dissapear.gif
So when I type in a cell when the cell is selected "violet", this cell disappears. It's very confusing and unintuitive behavior, and when a table has many cells, it was very time-consuming and painful for me to understand what was going on.
Why does the cell delete so easily? Is there any strong reason for that?

Cordialement.
--
  Dmitry

  • [texmacs-users] unintuitive disappearing table cell, Dmitry, 10/17/2024

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page