TeXmacs on CygWin (fwd)

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: TeXmacs on CygWin (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:30:17 +0100 (MET)

Thanks a lot for taking the plunge Marciano;
we'll try to get the water up to temparature next time :^)
I forwarded your message to the TeXmacs mailing list,
so that other users might help with this porting project.
I have little knowledge of Windows and Cygwin,
but I will also let you know when I have some ideas.

-Joris-