Creating headers & footers including page numbers etc.

  • From: Philipp Hartmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Creating headers & footers including page numbers etc.
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:41:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi users,

I'm new to TeXmacs and I'm really impressed about it's capabilities.
Now I intend to write my next article with it.

But, I'm not able to find some information about including page headers an
footers in TeXmacs. I've seen them in one of the examples
(http://www.texmacs.org/Examples/noeth). I've seen there exactly, what
I'm looking for: Page numbers and some information like the section title
in the page header an footer.
But I haven't managed to create (or manipulate) them on my own.
What do I have to do?

Another question refers to the document mode. What is the 'preamble mode'
for?

I've read alle the help-files, the mailing-list archive, browsed through
WiKi and tortured Google, but I haven't found any answers to the problems
above.

Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Philipp Hartmann