Preamble mode

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Preamble mode
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 12:19:15 +0200

On Thursday 30 May 2002 10:41, Philipp Hartmann wrote:
> Another question refers to the document mode. What is the 'preamble
> mode' for?

For stylesheet design.

Essentially, it is intended to allow direct viewing and edition of the
structure of a document, but it is way too broken to be of any use for
"normal, real life documents". However, if you can bear the syntax, I can
be quite useful for designing stylesheets and packages.

If you want to exhibit parts of the structure of a real document, you
should have a looks at the "tags" styles I posted on that mailing list a
few weeks ago.
--

-- David --