Re: URL on printed documents

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: URL on printed documents
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:59:22 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 address@hidden wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 06:06:01PM +0100, Yannick Patois wrote:
> > On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 address@hidden wrote:
> > > No you cannot redefine <hyperlink||> because it is built-in typesetter
> > > element. You can only redefine style elements.
> >
> > But I dont want to 'redefine', I just need to change it's apearance... For
> > DocBook, it would means changing the style-sheet, not the dtd...

I understand, and you are right. The point is that this issue is still
a bit tricky at this very moment. I plan to improve the hyperlink tag
in the future and more generally to include a mechanism to change
the TeXmacs primitives if necessary. However, this will take some time...
At the moment, the best thing you can do is define your personal
"myhyperlink" tag and do with it whatever please you.