Re: Please check the 1.0.0.25 release

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Please check the 1.0.0.25 release
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:26:57 +0100

Hi Joris,

ispell still does not work properly in german, I think because the
encoding is still not right. The sz-ligatur is encoded with something
like this \"y, so ispell cannot recognize it as ß.

Further any export to ASCII will end up in a file with \"y instead of
ß. So this is really nasty.

Ispell now works kind of. But it is not possible to leave a word
unchanged. Only a (accept), r (replace) and i (insert) are
possible. In emacs there is space (leave it unchanged).

It seems that no changes are saved in a personal dictionary. Is it
possible to specify the name of the dicitonary? Maybe I misconfigured
something?

Ciao!
juh

--
"Die Schnecke baut ihr Haus nicht, sondern es wächst ihr aus dem Leib."
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg: Sudelbücher Heft A 31