multiple reference

  • From: Parrenin Frédéric <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: multiple reference
  • Date: 27 Jan 2003 15:22:23 +0100

Hi all,

I use the bibliographic tool in texmacs, but I did not find how to
insert a multiple reference in a document.
For example, in latex, you use :

\cite{Emi55,esat-science99}

But in texmacs, I have tried :

By importing a latex document, I have seen that it is written :

<cite|Emi55|esat-science99>

With the two pipes in blue.
When I try to reproduce that, the pipe is black and it does not work.
It is not explained how to add multiple references in this manual :
help>manual>automatic generation of text.

How can I do that ?
(The only way that I have found is to edit my .tm file).

Note that it would be helpful for new users to add an icon in the
toolbar when you are in a reference, to allow adding a new references
inside.

It seems also that there is no shortcuts to add a new reference. It
would be nice to have one, because in scientific articles you add very
often new references.

Regards.

Frédéric

--