presentation

  • From: Luca <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: presentation
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:18:37 +0100

Hallo I just installed texmacs 1.0.1.5 via fink in os 10.2.2
I was wandering to use it to produce a presentation as I do not want in
these days to give my talk via Microsoft stuff....
well does any one of you have tried this feature....
As I start the presentation I loose any control of the program (the page
is set to the background and I am not able neither to go back to the
normal visualization nor to skip the page ) and the only thing I am able
to do is to kill the program....
Do you know what would be the standard features of the presentation mode?
Thanks Luca