Responder: Re: Using Action Links for changing slides in presentation mode

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Responder: Re: Using Action Links for changing slides in presentation mode
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 14:27:43 -0500

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
De: David Allouche <address@hidden>
Fecha: Domingo, Junio 1, 2003 2:08 pm

> > I think that may be a nicer way to get slide motion will be
> using
> > accion links associed for example with an arrow (rigth arrow for
> next
> > slide, left arrow for previous slide and so on). It this posible
> and
> > how?
>
> Well, unmodified arrows are not really a good idea right now since
> they are needed for navigation and edition of the slides ("switch"
> macros that is).

What about using words instead of arrows in the action link
("next", "previous", "contents" and so on).

> Maybe it would be meaningful to have this behaviour only when
> presentation mode is enabled, though... But that should come also with
> a feature to prevent editing. Otherwise we risk additional user
> frustration.

Yep, I was thinking that in nice to have some write protected mode for
documents o even parts of documents (for example some tutorials can
have fixed parts and interactive parts, this will be usefull for
teaching purposes)

> Also, it seems that way to define new keyboard shortcuts have changed
> a bit during the scheme reorganization. I cannot tell more, since I
> have not yet taken the time to update my customizations.

Ohhh, thats give me hope about my still no so crazy undertanding of
Remapping keys. Feels betters. Thanks David,

Offray