Re: Petition to add [TeXmacs-users] to the Subject

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Petition to add [TeXmacs-users] to the Subject
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:22:52 +0200

Hello,

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:07:18 +0200
Norbert Nemec <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have nothing against this, but I would rather encourage you to use some
> automatic filter (every reasonable mail-client has either filter mechanisms
> built in or can cooperate with procmail)

I do use automatic filters but frequently I have to read my e-mail using a
webmail that has not got this tool. It is quite frustating to find the
important messages among the spam (from 40-100 unsolicited messages/day).

Anyway, thank you for your tip,

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui | Tel. +34973702595
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos | Fax +34973702596