Re: [TeXmacs] Re:Troubles with export filters

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re:Troubles with export filters
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:27:55 +0200

Hello,

> We all agree even though we should try to push publishers harder at
> supporting TeXmacs as a native format. We start to a have some contacts
> at Springer-Verlag, but it would really be helpful to always insist on
> sending papers in the native TeXmacs format.

This is really the right way in my opinion. TeXmacs is not a "secondary
format". The only quirk is that it has still to achieve the
platform-independence of LaTeX..., Joris, do you have an estimate on
when will the native windows version be merged with the current code?

Regards, á.

--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.org -- documentos libres