SLIDESHOW STYLE DESIGN CONTEST

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: SLIDESHOW STYLE DESIGN CONTEST
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:07:22 +0100

Hello,

After sending the rules of the SLIDESHOW STYLE DESIGN CONTEST, Nicolas Ratier
offered kindly to co-sponsor the prize. Now he will pay 1/3 of the prize (10
eur).

I have published a webpage with the rules of the contest
<http://www.udl.es/usuaris/w3511782/texmacs-contest.html>. The rules are
almost the same I sent to this list some days ago.

If you want to colaborate in any way, please send me a private message.

I hope all of you are very busy designing slydeshow styles ;-)

Javier

--

Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es