Re: [TeXmacs] SLIDESHOW STYLE DESIGN CONTEST

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] SLIDESHOW STYLE DESIGN CONTEST
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:29:35 +0100

Hello,

Somedays ago I received an e-mail asking me to change the limit date to send
the designs from Dec. 21st to Jan. 6th. Nicola and I don't see any problem to
extend the contest period.

So, now the limit date is January 6th, 2005. You could spend your Christmas
hollydays designing slideshow styles!! :-)

The updated rules of the contest are available in:
<http://www.udl.es/usuaris/w3511782/texmacs-contest.html>.

Javier

--

Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es