Re: [TeXmacs] How to make the title italic

  • From: David Mézerette <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to make the title italic
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:53:36 +0900

Try to find a bibTeX style that fits you.

Here is a list of examples:
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~kjt/software/latex/showbst.html
I think the bibtex files installed on your system are in:

/usr/share/texmf/bibtex/bst/

and the following directories.

To add a bibTeX style, I think you just have to put the style file in
that directory. Never tried though.

Hope that helps

David