Need to understand this better

  • From: "Marshall Feldman" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Need to understand this better
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:53:52 -0500

For my first use of WinTeXmacs – indeed of TeX itself – I am using it to write a book review. The document style closest to this purpose seems to be “article.” The journal I’m submitting this to typically begins each book review with a complete citation in which the book’s title is bold. I’ve been unsuccessful getting WinTeXmacs to highlight the book title in bold when the title is part of a large title. How does one do this?

Dr. Marshall Feldman, PhD
Department of Community Planning and Landscape Architecture
The University of Rhode Island
310 Lippitt Hall
Kingston, RI 02881-0815
TEL. 401.874.5953