Re: [TeXmacs] Installing Maxima on WinTeXmacs

  • From: Dan Martens <address@hidden>
  • To: Marshall Feldman <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Installing Maxima on WinTeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 19:42:31 -0400

Add C:\Program Files\Maxima-5.9.1\bin (or whatever your path may be), to the C:\Program Files\Wintexmacs\Texmacs\Plugins\Pluginspaths.txt file (one path per line).
Restart texmacs, it should show up in the menu. (Please install Wintexmacs 1.0.5 if possible).

Dan Martens

Marshall Feldman wrote:

Hi,

I’ve installed both WinTexmacs and Maxima on a Windows XP Pro system. What do I have to do to make Maxima start showing up in the WinTexmacs menus? I’ve found some postings addressing this issue, but they seem rather old. I’m wondering what applies to the (relatively) current versions (WinTexmacs 1.0.4.4 and xmaxima 5.9.1).

Thanks.

Dr. Marshall Feldman, PhD
Associate Professor and Associate Chair
Department of Community Planning and Landscape Architecture
The University of Rhode Island
310 Lippitt Hall
Kingston, RI 02881-0815
Tel. 401.874.5953