Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs-maxima tutorial published at arxiv.org

  • From: "Andrea Centomo" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs-maxima tutorial published at arxiv.org
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 07:37:21 +0000

> Da: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
> Data: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:45:06 +0700 (NOVST)
> A: address@hidden
>
> Hello *,
>
> The improved and extended version of my tutorial on the TeXmacs-maxima
> interface is now available at
>
> http://arxiv.org/abs/cs.SC/0504039
>
> So, now there is no need to put it to www.texmacs.org, a link would be
> enough.
>
> I remind you that this tutorial describes things which will be available
> in the next stable versions, TeXmacs-1.0.5 and maxima-5.9.2. This
> interface is already included in TeXmacs-1.0.4.7 (except one fix - 1.0.4.7
> does not find the maxima manual automatically, you have to help it). So,
> you can try it now with TeXmacs-1.0.4.7 and the current cvs maxima.
>
> It would be good if some parts of this material were incorporated into the
> maxima book (which is in progress).
>
> Best wishes,
> Andrey

Sorry for my trivial question. I have downloaded TeXmacs 1.0.5 but in the
download page of Maxima I don't find its 5.9.2 version. Is it a cvs version?
Is it possible to have a debian package of Maxima 5.9.2?

I'm anxious to try TeXmacs new Maxima interface.

Best regards
Andrea Centomo

Cerchi un laboratorio fotografico aperto 24 ore su 24?
Stampa le tue foto digitali su Kataweb e le ricevi a domicilio in 48 ore.
http://www.kataweb.it/foto