Re: [TeXmacs] Mapping the Ins key

  • From: David MENTRE <address@hidden>
  • To: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Mapping the Ins key
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:57:36 +0200

Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden> writes:

> To solve the first problem, I mapped the space key to multiplication,
> and then Shift-space to insertion of a space. I would vividly advise to
> make this the default behaviour, since I suspect that most people in
> order to avoid making too much effort, just don't key in the
> multiplication signs, making thus the mathematics unstructured and the
> spacing too compressed.

Space bar bringing a multiplication instead of a space as *standard
behaviour*?!? Are you mad??

No offense intended but this seem to me the most strange request that I
have ever seen.

Yours,
d.
--
pub 1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562 D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A