problem inserting images

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: problem inserting images
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:25:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I hope I'm not asking something which is already in the archive but I
haven't found anything similar.

I'm using TeXmacs 1.0.5 (the last distribution) on a Linux Mandrake 10.0
system but every time I try to insert an image (any format) the program ask
me to select the image and then ends. Running it in a terminal gives me these
messages after selecting the image:

TeXmacs] With linked Imlib2 support
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 53 (X_CreatePixmap)
Value in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 31632

Does anybody have some ideas?
Thank you in advance for your help