New style projects - any clue?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: New style projects - any clue?
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:46:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I am confused by the new style for projects. Instead of the old
master/attach/detach menu under Document we have a Project submenu under
Tools.
If one accidentally presses expand inclusions, the included files are
flattened
in place, and the master no longer gets updated as the included files
progress.

Then, there is an "Upgrade" menu title which I do not understand, will
all inclusions work in this way in the future?

I have tried with "Parts" but that modularization can only be bound to this
sectional levels strikes me as odd...

I am find myself now very dependent on the project/multifile features of
TeXmacs, and a short clue on how to use them best (the documentation stays
with
the old menu structure) would be very welcome.

Cheers,

'Alvaro.

  • New style projects - any clue?, alvaro . tejero, 09/09/2005