replacing text in figures

  • From: Ralf Juengling <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: replacing text in figures
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have created a technical figure with xfig. In xfig you
don't have the math fonts available that you have in texmacs. But I want to use some symbols from those math fonts to
annotate the figure. I know that there are latex packages
that let you do that (for eps figure, I believe) with latex;
it lets you replace an arbitrary string in the figure by
another string, where for the latter you may use any font
available in latex.

Is there a possibility like that in texmacs?

thanks,
ralf

  • replacing text in figures, Ralf Juengling, 09/10/2005