Gnuplot plugin could use color output

  • From: Yann Dirson <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Gnuplot plugin could use color output
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:43:25 +0200

Hello,

The gnuplot plugin does initialization as "set terminal postscript eps
enhanced". Appending the "color" keyword allows to get colorful
graphs. Nevertheless, to produce documents for a B&W printer, it may
be useful to provide the choice to use the color mode or not.

How could we do that, without relying on 2 copies (or at least 2
declarations) of the plugin ? It does not seem currently possible to
pass options to a session plugin. Maybe we could have a way to
specify parameters to the session plugins, possibly sending commands
through a menu item in the "Sessions" menu.

Does that sound reasonable enough for addition on the todo list ?

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden> |
Debian-related: <address@hidden> | Support Debian GNU/Linux: