Re: [TeXmacs] How to hide all but the generated image of a python session ?

  • From: Yann Dirson <address@hidden>
  • To: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to hide all but the generated image of a python session ?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:54:00 +0200

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 11:13:16PM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> But for now (in 1.0.5.7), in a similar fashion, the gnuplot plugin
> does not appear to work. The resulting postscript code output by the
> plugin does not seem to be interpreted as such.

Well, for some reason I had kept such a gnuplot block at hand in my
document, and retried the C-* keystroke... and it did indeed work.

The good news is that wonderful feature seems to work for me now. The
bad is there is probably a bug lurking somwhere, but I could not
reproduce it for now...

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden> |