Re: [TeXmacs] URGENT: Document too large?

  • From: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] URGENT: Document too large?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:54:11 +0200

Raster images (tiff) which work OK when I do "Insert -> Image -> Insert
image", show up just as a question mark when I do "Insert -> Image -> Link
image".

Are you sure you are using the correct paths? (I know it is a stupid question). Maybe you should try absolute paths instead of relative (or vice versa)? or is there special characters in the paths?

I don't know what other problems there could be, maybe if you use compression in the tiff's it could be a problem.

Magnus