Re: [TeXmacs] URGENT: Document too large?

  • From: Magnus Rohde <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] URGENT: Document too large?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:32:56 +0200

Den 27/6-2006, kl. 8:18, skrev Jani Huhtanen:

Yes, the paths were correct as far as I could tell. However, the problem is
now solved. I don't know where a did wrong at the first time.

I have just tried to replicate the problem myself and that is easy, I just had to put a image-file in a directory with a space in its name. You have to be sure that there are no spaces in the names of any of the overlying directories, then it should work.

Magnus