small pictures in text with style "article"

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: small pictures in text with style "article"
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:06:52 +0200 (CEST)

We encounter problems with the presentation of small pictures
(Einfügen-Bild-kleine-Abbildung) in text written in the style "article". The
pictures are not enclosed by the text, but rather the line just below the
picture is interrupted to include the legend of the picture ("Figure xyz
etc."), with the actual picture above it interrupting the text. This looks
rather odd for small pictures which do not merit a break of the text as a
whole, particularly in view of the otherwise perfect lay-out achieved with
Texmacs.

Is this a bug, or are we doing something wrong? Is there a way around this
problem?

Kind thanks for any information,

Werner Hug

  • small pictures in text with style "article", w . hug, 06/29/2006