Problem with TeXmacs 1.0.6.4

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problem with TeXmacs 1.0.6.4
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:06:44 +0200

Hi,

I have just installed the last version of TeXmacs without any noticeable
problem. After a couple of seconds after starting it --maybe when the
starting process finishes--, it vanishes. I get the following error:

javier@udlnet-02-060:~> texmacs
TeXmacs] Warning: locale could not be set
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
cannot handle file 'libc.so.6' with TLS data

My distro is a SUSE 9.2. Please, tell me if you need more information. Any
clue about what's wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es