Re: [TeXmacs] disable incremental search

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] disable incremental search
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 13:22:20 +0100

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

Is there any way to disable incremental search in texmacs?

In particular, I do not want the cursor to move from its original position if a perfect match is not found. Is this possible? Currently if I search for the word 'texmacs' and if that word is not present in the document, then texmacs can end up at word 'text' even though that is not the word I want.

Any ideas?

It's probably quite hard to do, all the stuff for
search is hardwired in the C++...

Best, Henri