sans serif in mathematics / presentations in texmacs

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: sans serif in mathematics / presentations in texmacs
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:30:08 +0100 (MET)

Dear list,

I have a font problem with sans serif in mathematics. See the attached
file. Is this restricted to my installation (kubuntu) or does this happen
for other people as well.

[I am using sans serif fonts to make a presentation in texmacs which seems
to work quite nicely otherwise.]

About making presentations in texmacs: screens and switches do not seem to
be exported to PDF. This would be a nice feature since it would allow one
to make presentations like with the popular beamer-package in latex.

Bas<TeXmacs|1.0.6.6>

<\body>
<with|mode|math|<with|math-font-family|ms|\<epsilon\>>>