Re: [TeXmacs] disable incremental search

  • From: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] disable incremental search
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:13:34 -0500

On Sunday 07 January 2007 07:22, Henri Lesourd wrote:
> Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> >Is there any way to disable incremental search in texmacs?
> >
> >In particular, I do not want the cursor to move from its original position
> > if a perfect match is not found. Is this possible? Currently if I search
> > for the word 'texmacs' and if that word is not present in the document,
> > then texmacs can end up at word 'text' even though that is not the word I
> > want.
> >
> >Any ideas?
>
> It's probably quite hard to do, all the stuff for
> search is hardwired in the C++...

Thanks. Reported this as a wishlist bug
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18723

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Save on Life Insurance
Protect your loved ones with affordable life insurance coverage.
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi3MQdH5AF2esh6dLrOuA2JckeAzevpU/