Re: [TeXmacs] sans serif in mathematics / presentations in texmacs

  • From: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] sans serif in mathematics / presentations in texmacs
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:18:17 -0500

On Sunday 07 January 2007 15:30, address@hidden wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I have a font problem with sans serif in mathematics. See the attached
> file. Is this restricted to my installation (kubuntu) or does this happen
> for other people as well.

Could you explain what the problem is? I am able to see the letters ffl on
Debian Etch running texmacs 1.0.6.6.

> About making presentations in texmacs: screens and switches do not seem to
> be exported to PDF. This would be a nice feature since it would allow one
> to make presentations like with the popular beamer-package in latex.

No idea. But I am also very interested in this feature...

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Affordable Health Insurance
Health insurance ideal for individuals and their families: Free quote!
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi3V9u2e9e8rYgC1oKrz94Qadt4wuT5a/