Re: [TeXmacs] maxima 5.10.0 not working with texmacs 1.0.6.6

  • From: Kamaraju Kusumanchi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] maxima 5.10.0 not working with texmacs 1.0.6.6
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:11:18 -0500

On Friday 12 January 2007 09:08, Andrey G. Grozin wrote:

> P.S. To Kamaraju Kusumanchi: there is some problem with your email
> address, a mail sent directly to you has not been delivered. If you expect
> people to help you, please, make this possible.

Sorry about that! I am using a C-R system to subscribe to mailing lists.
Almost all the mailing lists seem to archive the email address without any
obfuscation. So the address is getting bombarded with spam and I decided to
use a C-R system.

The complaint you received about non-delivery is actually a challenge from
bluebottle. You receive it for the first time only. Even if you do not answer
the challenge, I can still manually allow the mail. But I do this
whitelisting only once in a day.

Sorry for all the inconvenience but I do not have any other solution other
than to use a C-R system in order to avoid getting spammed...

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Affordable Dental Insurance
Reliable dental insurance for self employed & families . Free quotes.
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUibtbT9Y6aL10vTu8opjvOIREi6tI0QF/