Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with number of pages and postscript

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with number of pages and postscript
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:18:33 +0100

Hi!

El Lunes, 22 de Enero de 2007 22:50, Pierre Wulveryck escribió:
> I have a problem with the document
> http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.tm

[...]

> but export to postscript is broken :
> http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.ps
>
> I can see only one page.

I opened your .tm file and exported to postscript, and I didn't find any
problem. I got the same that your pdf file. Well, not exactly, the graph
wasn't there.

My system is a Kubuntu 6.10 and TeXmacs 1.0.6.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es