Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with number of pages and postscript

  • From: Pierre Wulveryck <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with number of pages and postscript
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:57:00 +0100

Hi,
sorry, I forgot to give the links to images :

first image included in document :
http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction_Pb1.eps
the second image :
http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction_Pb2_Q5.eps

the TeXmacs document http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.tm

The correct pdf export http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.pdf
The buggy ps export http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.ps
The buggy postscript reduced :
http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction-2.ps

I am using fedora core 6 with Texmacs 1.0.6.8
May the bug come from ghostscript ?

Thank you