Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with number of pages and postscript

  • From: Kai Sattler <address@hidden>
  • To: Pierre Wulveryck <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with number of pages and postscript
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:02:17 +0100

2007-01-24 06:57:00 +0100, Pierre Wulveryck <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
> sorry, I forgot to give the links to images :
>
> first image included in document :
> http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction_Pb1.eps
> the second image :
> http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction_Pb2_Q5.eps
>
> the TeXmacs document http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.tm
>
> The correct pdf export http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.pdf
> The buggy ps export http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction.ps
> The buggy postscript reduced :
> http://b7.dyndns.org/~pierre/DM_correction-2.ps
>
> I am using fedora core 6 with Texmacs 1.0.6.8
> May the bug come from ghostscript ?

Hi Pierre,

I can reproduce the problem on Kubuntu with TeXmacs 1.0.6.
It looks to me as if there is an EOF missing in your
DM_correction_Pb1.eps.
If I open DM_correction_Pb1.eps in vi and write the file back
without changing anything, the PS export works.

So it's your EPS file that seems to be missing an EOF.

--
Kai