Re: [TeXmacs] Quick way to reset a session?

  • From: Geoffrey Alan Washburn <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Quick way to reset a session?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:57:52 -0500

Stephan Mucha wrote:

With "Close Session" the interface process is stopped.
Using "Session - Remove fields - Remove all output fields" only the
input fields remain. Executing one of them restarts the interface
again which executes your potentially changed program.

Is this what you need or did I get you wrong?

Mostly. I wasn't aware that if the session had been closed or died that it would automatically restart. I should be able to use the scheme code from these two menu options to create the combined functionality I am looking to get.

Thanks!