eqnarrays and postscript

  • From: Alan Freed <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: eqnarrays and postscript
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:20:26 -0500

Hi,

I am new to TeXmacs, but am a long time user of LaTeX.  I still find it easier to code in LaTeX, as I know the language cold, but my coauthors want an editor that is more in tune with yours, so it is a good working compromise.  I am slowly getting the hang of your menus:-)

First of all, I am running TeXmacs 1.0.6 under Ubuntu 6.06.1.

Bug:
When I label an eqnarray made from Insert -> Mathematic -> Equations and then reference it later in the document, the equation number listed is the one just prior to the desired equation number.

Questions:
How can I change the size of an eps image in a figure?  It currently codes as <postscript|fileName.eps||||||>.  Any attempt in putting a size into the first two slots after the file name produce an error.
Can I rotate an eps image in a figure?
Should I be importing a different image type instead of eps?

Thanks,

Al