Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting math formulas

  • From: spitters <address@hidden>
  • To: Todd Wilson <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Pasting math formulas
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 13:16:00 +0200

Dear Todd,

I was trying to describe what happened, not trying to justify it. I think
your
suggestion is reasonable. However, I *can* see a use for it:
To remove pieces of code that look like:
<with|mode|math|<with|mode|math|\<alpha\>>>

Of course, there are other ways of removing this (ctrl-backspace)...

IIRC Henri Lesourd mentioned plans to rewrite the implementation of cut and
paste.

Bas